Himalayan Conclave, Chamoli 2018
Where Livelihood Meets Sustainability
The ‘Chamoli District Administration, Government of Uttarakhand,’ along with ‘Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd,’ Asia & Middle East’s premier media and technology research organisation is organising one of its kind ‘Himalayan Conclave’ on 26-27 October in Chamoli, Uttarakhand. Himalayan Conclave will have special focus on environmental issues, especially pertaining to Himalayan ecosystem and importance of Disaster Management, Exploring Tourism Opportunities and Promotion of Unique Chamoli Artefacts, Handloom, Handicrafts, and Agricultural & Horticultural products through dedicated workshop and Buyers-Sellers Meet.
The two-day workshop will bring stakeholders from government, international agencies, academia, experts and industry to discuss and deliberate upon various aspects of environment & disaster management, tourism and Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector to find ways to move forward.
- Ensuring Sustainable Environment for Livelihood in Himalayan Landscape
- Ecological Balance and Early Warning System Through Innovation and Technology
- Substainable Tourism in Himalayan Ecosystem
- Reinventing Himalayan Artefacts, Handloom, Handicrafts, Agricultural & Horticultural Products in Globalised Economy
- Environmental Experts and Disaster Management Experts
- Various Tourism Development Agencies
- MSME Experts, Representatives from E-Commerce Portals, Pharmaceutical Companies, Export Houses
- International Agencies and Embassies