World Education Summit, Bahrain, 8-9 March 2017
Why Bahrain :: Bahrain Education World – A Treasure Trove to Invest in
In an endeavour to build a knowledge-based society, Bahrain seeks to develop the educational system in form and content, influencing all categories of learners.
It’s ministry of education seeks to upgrade and review this system continuously with internal and external evaluation, to keep pace with the changes happening in the present-day society so as to activate its role in building the Bahraini people’s future abilities.
This is currently accompanied by the expansion in implementing the initiatives of the National Project to Develop Education and Training to cater Bahrain’s developmental needs.
E-learning is used on a large scale in Bahraini schools. It contributes effectively today towards improving schools performance and consolidates communication between the parties involved in the teaching-learning process, mainly in the implementation of schools Improvement Project (SIP) that currently covers 60 schools and will later be generalised in all schools.
In the words of Bahrain’s Education Minister, “the major challenge is represented today in the activation of the role of the schools of future system to further improve performance and enhance the educational process as per the priorities of the programme that is being carried out by the MoEe in cooperation with the Economic Development Board (EDB), experts and International Consultancies”.
Elets 8th World Education Summit- Bahrain 2017 will act as a platform for knowledge sharing amongst the thought leaders, educational experts & industry leaders to discuss and deliberate upon various aspects of education to create an effective knowledge based society.
- Business Education & Entrepreneurship
- Vocational Education
- eGovernance and ICT in Education
- School Education
- Higher Education
- Skill Development
Participants at World Education Summit, Bahrain
- School Principals, Key Management, Senior Functionaries and Global K-12 Representatives
- Edupreneurs, Entrepreneurs, Private Equity Investors, Venture Capitalists
- Education Ministers of various countries, Education Secretaries, Education Policy makers
- Education Regulatory Bodies and Professional Association Representatives Education Education Technology Providers
- Vice Chancellors and Presidents of Top Universities in the World, Directors and Deans of Top Higher educational Institutions
- Schools & Universities from Bahrain & from across MENA Region
- Office of the Hon’ble King of Bahrain
- Ministry of Education, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Policy Makers from the World of Education
- Global Educational Leaders
- Schools & Universities from Across the Globe
- Industry Leaders