World Education Summit, New Delhi, 23-24 July 2012
The Conference would be a unique platform for sharing of knowledge, challenges, ideas and best practices amongst the various stakeholders in the domain of Education. Bureaucrats, technocrats, academicians, industry personnel and civil society members along with Education experts, senior leaders and management teams of various schools, foreign education representatives, practitioners, business leaders and stake holders would all benefit through thought provoking sessions, workshops, one on one interactions etc. The conference would have three major tracks under which there would be multiple thematic sessions:
- School Track
- Higher Education Track
- Skills and Vocational Education
- Showcase of Education Technologies
- Higher Education Institutes Pavilion
- Schools Pavilion
- Distance Learning Institutes Pavilion
- Make the most of your presence at The World Education Exhibition 2012 and take advantage of a wide range of sponsorship and branding opportunities and position as leaders in this field.
- A platform for Schools, Colleges, Universities, Vocational and Skills Training centres to showcase their best practice in global teaching and learning
- An excellent platform to meet the experts of the education sector and to discuss new trends and developments in the industry
- A great opportunity to exhibit and showcase your company and products to a global audience
- Cultivate prosperous business relations with colleagues, scientists and decision makers for innovative activities and strategies and inventive Marketing Solutions
- Workshops, demonstrations and display of the latest from the ICT industry
The World Education Exhibition Platform, an integral part of the World Education Summit 2012, will be held alongside the conference between 23-24 July 2012. The two day Exhibition will attract more than 1000 companies, government bodies and educational institutes. The Exhibition, running in parallel with the Conference would provide a showcase of technology and training solutions, put the spotlight on education intuitions of excellence and highlight best practices in teaching, learning and training. The Exhibition would also highlight progress in the development of Information and Communications technologies for education and showcase best practices of educational institutes.