World Education Summit, 13-15 July 2011, New Delhi
The World Education Exhibition Platform, an integral part of the World Education Summit 2011, will take place on 14 and 15 July 2011 at The Ashok, New Delhi, India. The two day Exhibition will attract more than 1000 companies, government bodies and educational institutes. The Exhibition, running in parallel with the Conference would provide a showcase of technology and training solutions, put the spotlight on education intuitions of excellence and highlight best practices in teaching, learning and training. The Exhibition would also highlight progress in the development of Information and Communications technologies for education and showcase best practices of educational institutes.
- Showcase of Education Technologies
- Higher Education Institutes Pavilion
- Schools Pavilion
- Distance Learning Institutes Pavilion
WES 2011 will cover education in a holistic and nuanced manner and will be held at The Ashok, New Delhi, India on 13 – 15 July 2011. There will be three parallel tracks on School Education, Higher Education, and Skill Development and Vocational Education. The event will be marked by conferences, exhibitions, workshops and an award ceremony. It will provide a wonderful opportunity to stakeholders in the field of education, all over the world, to create opportunities of progress at all levels – international, national, regional and local.
- A comprehensive platform for education leaders from across the globe
- Meet the who’s who from K12, Higher Education, Distance Education, Vocational and Skills sector
- Extensive networking opportunities with education leaders worldwide
- Make your presence felt among key government functionaries at the Education Minister’s Address and Secretaries Conclave
- Explore collaborative opportunities with leading educational institutes from across the globe
- Meet top functionaries from education regulatory bodies including AICTE, UGC, NAAC, CBSE, MHRD etc
- Book your space at the Higher Education Exhibition Pavilion
- Extensive pre and post event publicity
- To increase your visibility among more than 500 representatives from Indian Higher Education Institutes and Global Higher Education representatives and School representatives
WHO SHOULD VISIT?
WES 2011 aspires to be a major global platform, hinged on the participatory model, bringing together policymakers across nations for dialogues, debates and deliberations upon policies, tools and methods of learning towards Education for All. The Summit will gather together ministers and secretaries of education, stakeholders from civil society organisations, corporate houses, and decision-makers from the education industry. It will aim at enriching global efforts at inclusive education and at analysing the role of governments in the development and implementation of education policies. The Summit will draw attention to best practices, share learning and knowledge, and promote innovations in the field of education. It will assess learning in the 21st century and debate trends in school, higher and skill education across the globe. There will also be an emphasis on deliberating upon best cases and methods for creating opportunities for students with disabilities. The role of teachers in meeting learners’ diverse expectations and needs is another area that is expected to be intensely addressed.
- Education policy makers, ministers, secretaries
- Vice Chancellors, Directors, Deans, Registrars and International Higher Education Institutes
- Education Regulatory bodies and professional association representatives
- School Principals, Key Management, Senior Functionaries and Global K12 representatives
- Edupreneuers, Entrepreneurs, Private Equity Investors, Venture Capitalists
- Education technology providers
World Education Summit 2011 – Inauguration Glimpses
World Education Summit 2011 – Awards Glimpses
World Education Summit 2011- Higher Education Track Glimpses (Day 1)
World Education Summit 2011 – Vocational Education & Skills Training Track Glimpses (Day 1)
World Education Summit 2011 – Day 2 Glimpses
World Education Summit 2011 – Day 3 Glimpses