Elets Data Centre and Cloud Summit, 2nd March 2017
Security of data is of utmost importance for enterprises today and well-equipped data centres are undeniably the need of the hour. Equally significant is the infrastructure that has come up to support the internet and to keep a data centre and its applications running. Realising the importance of these facilities that are vital for running any business today, Elets will be organising the ‘Data Centre & Cloud Summit’ in March 2017.
The demand for data centres in the BFSI segment is driven by the government’s focus on digitisation in the banking and financial service sector. Tech giants too need to increase their data storage capacity to diversify. The data centres are also playing increasingly important role in government initiatives like ‘Smart Cities’ and ‘Digital India’.
The Elets Banking and Finance Post Data Centre & Cloud Summit 2017 will serve as a huge platform for industry leaders from all verticals of BFSI, e Commerce, IT and ITES industry stakeholders to exchange ideas, deliberate on issues impeding growth and collaborate to take the industry forward.
- Importance of Data Centre and Cloud Management in Digital Era
- Role of Data Centre & Cloud in Banking Industry
- Importance of Cyber Security in Data Centre & Cloud
- Importance of Innovative technology in NexGen banking
- Data Centre and Cloud Future, Trends and Challenges
- Delegates from companies having in excess of 500 staff
- Clients who spend more than Rs 50 crores yearly on data centre equipment and services
- Key decision makers who give final approval on technology purchases for their organisations
- Prospective buyers who want to learn about products and services from companies they already knew about in the data centre domain