Smart City Conclave Bhopal, 20-22 August 2015
Elets Technomedia announces “Smart City Conclave” in the historic city of Bhopal on 20-22 August 2015. Bhopal Municipal Corporation is the esteemed “Host Partner” of this premier event which is going to see deliberations from important stakeholders of Smart City mission from both the State of Madhya Pradesh and Government of India. Apart from that, “Smart City Conclave” will host various sessions on the ambitious Government of India programs like Digital India, Make in India, Swach Bharat, Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana and Skilling India. “Smart City Conclave 2015” will be a three day residential event that will be organised in the picturesque settings and in the heritage property of Noor-Us-Sabah Palace Hotel, Bhopal. The conclave will have various sessions on achievements and future plans of Bhopal Municipal Corporation to make the ‘ City of Lakes’ a Smarter City, as well as various aspects of building smart cities. Key officials from the Madhya Pradesh Government will also present their vision on smart education, smart healthcare, smart transportation concepts. The municipal commissioners from Madhya Pradesh and from various part of the country will present their case studies on the role of Urban Local Bodies (UlBs) for building Smart Cities. The discussions on heritage conservation and lake management will also be covered as an integral component of the conclave. Along with these , other major attraction of this mega conclave will be Showcasing Bhopal as a major cultural hub as well as preferred tourism destination and also as a preferred cinematic location for various films that have been shot in Bhopal will also be focused upon. “Smart City Conclave”– Bhopal will have three components:- Conference, Awards & Exhibitions. Awards & Exhibition will provide platform to showcase & recognize the efforts being put in by various government departments as well as industry for building smart cities.
Why You Must Attend?
- Attend high-ranking meetings to strengthen cooperation of Government.
- Attend sessions where you will hear from and interact with lead influential persons respective fields.
- Earn a great insight into the broader governance & necessary initiatives while developing a smart city.
- Build relationships through exclusive network settings.
- Ask experts all the questions that you have.
- Get an expert face-to-face opinion on specific issues.
- Expand and diversify partnerships between governments, businesses and other Organisations.
- Interact with a captive group of audience, who are the prospects and drivers of your business.
- Capitalize on innovation opportunities and make intelligent, informed investment choices.
- Key Stakeholders from the Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India
- Key Stakeholders from the Department of Urban Development, Government of Madhya Pradesh
- Key Stakeholders from Bhopal Municipal Corporation
- Key Stakeholders from the Department of Electronics and Information Technology(DeitY), Government of India
- Key Stakeholders from the Department of Information Technology, Government of Madhya Pradesh
- Urban Development Experts
- Utility Companies
- Technology and Service Providers
- Infrastructure Development Firms
- IT & Telecom Companies
- Power Distribution Utilities
- Green Building Solution Providers
- Urban Planning and Development Agencies
- Urban Transport Operators
- Smart Transportation
- Smart Utilities
- Smart Energy
- Smart Buildings & Infrastructure
- Smart Ways of Securing Cities
- Role of ULBs
- Smart Innovations for Education
- Smart Innovations for Healthcare
- Importance of Government of India’s ambitious programs like Digital India, Make in India, Swach Bharat, Housing for All, Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, Skilling India.