Smart City Summit Surat, 19-20 May 2018
Driving Innovation & Excellence: With implementation of various projects to enhance the quality of life of the citizens, Surat in India’s western state of Gujarat is swiftly moving towards becoming a smart city. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology and startup momentum, the country’s textile and diamond trading hub is taking initiatives to realise the smart city dream. To deliberate & collaborate with all stakeholders, Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd in association with Surat Municipal Corporation is organising Surat Smart City Summit on 19-20 May 2018.
- Water Supply, Quality and Smart Meters
- Sewage – Recycle & Reuse and Storm Water
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Town Planning and Development
- Economic Development Activities
- Smart Transportation
- Affordable Housing
- Ministry of Housing & Urban Affiars, Government of India
- Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation, Government of India
- Ministry of Road, Transport & Highways, Government of India
- Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India
- Department of Telecommunications, Government of India
- Municipal Corporations from across India
- Transport Departments from various State Governments
- International Agencies & Foreign Countries
- Corporate, Venture Capitalists, Entrepreneurs
Exclusive Interview with Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani
Vijay Rupani: Committed to Uphold High Standards of Governance
The State of Gujarat is emerging as a growth engine of India keeping the idea of “Sabka Sath, Sabka Vikas”. Gujarat is the investment destination for numerous businesses because of thriving economy, business-friendly policies, industrial infrastructure, and natural resources, says Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani in an exclusive interview with Gopi Krishna Arora of Elets News Network (ENN). Excerpts: Read More..
Special Message by Suresh Prabhu, Minister of Commerce and Industry, Civil Aviation, for Surat Smart City Summit and Surat Start Up Festival.