PSU Summit, 22 August 2014
Public Sector Undertakings constitute an important segment of the Indian economy. Their contribution to the national economy is phenomenal. The opening of Indian economy has radically transformed the market dynamics in India with private sector playing a greater role in shaping the industrial landscape. As a consequence, the PSEs have been exposed to competition from domestic as well as multi-national corporations. PSU Summit 2014 will deliberate on the importance, challenges and opportunities in PSUs.
- The PSU Summit will provide a comprehensive outlook on highlighting the invaluable contributions that the PSUs are making to the Indian society in general and the Indian economy in particular.
- The Summit will focus on the ICT implementations that PSUs are doing to bring efficiency and transparency in their operations.
- The Summit will take cognisance of the steps that PSUs are taking to sustain the growth momentum by implementing best practices across people, process and technology.
- Today the Public Sector Enterprises have a combined investment of more than 6 lakh 61 thousand crore in the national economy.
- The PSEs are now allocating a significant part of their operating budget for implementation of modern ICT solutions that lead to more efficiency and transparency.
- The PSE Summit will take a view of the PSE space with a 360° perspective; it will allow you to interact with the key decision makers in the PSE space. The Summit will provide you unparalleled access to key people who research, recommend and purchase your products and services.
- Along with event opportunities, the PSE Summit is uniquely positioned to create impactful print and digital opportunities that will deliver maximum benefits for your brand.