Smartcity Summit Raipur, 24th – 26th May 2017
In a quest to develop Raipur as “Smart City”, Chhattisgarh Government is striving to keep all the parts integrated and working. Chhattisgarh Government has planned for a citizen centric and citizen driven Smart city. In the endeavors of making Raipur Smart City, the vision with four pronged approach comprising of Clean, Connected, Cohesive and Credible (4Cs) Raipur is being adopted.
Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd, under the aegis of Raipur Municipal Corporation (RMC), takes the privilege to announce a three-days “Smart City Summit – Raipur” to be held on 24th, 25th & 26th May 2017 at VW Canyon, Airport Road, Raipur.
This summit will focus on the Chhattisgarh Government’s endeavour to transform Raipur into a Smart City.
The conference intends to generate awareness across the government departments on promoting newer ideas and initiatives in Smart City domain and their delivery. The ‘Smart City Summit Raipur’ will be focusing on key initiatives undertaken by the Government of India align with the vision of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji, especially the ICT initiatives, Technology interventions, Innovations in Urban sector and the Best practices in rest of the country. The aim of the event will be to facilitate the exchange of knowledge on smart city and urban development, and place the spotlight on the pro-people urban work that is being done in the Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
The Summit will bring forth the Best Practices of Smart Cities from across the country and will play a major role in building Raipur as a Smart City.
Key Discussion Themes
- IT & eGovernance for Smart Cities
- Smart Mobility & Transportation
- Solid waste & Water Management
- Financing prospects for Smart Cities
- Industrial Infrastructural Development
- Smart ways to curb pollution
- Implementation of smart ideas for Smart Cities and Challenges
- Importance of Startup Ecosystem & Ease of Doing Business
- PSU Participation for Building Smart Cities
- Swachh Bharat for Smarter India
- Public Private Partnership
- Smart Cities Administrators across India
- Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India
- Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India
- Department of Telecommunications, Government of India
- Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
- Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Government of India
- Municipal Commissioners from across India
- Raipur Municipal Corporation
- Department of Transport, Energy Utility, PSUs
- Information Technology Department, Government of Chhattisgarh
- Urban Development Department, Government of Chhattisgarh
- Health Departments from across India
- Education & Skill Development Departments from across India
- International Development Agencies
- PSUs & PSU Banks
- Industry Experts