Smart City Summit New Delhi 18 July 2014
Government of India has envisioned the concept of building 100 smart new cities in the country. The new government looks forward to the smart cities that will have better facilities, better connectivity and better environment.
Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd is pleased to announce 3rd ‘Smart City 2014’ event to be held in New Delhi on 18th July, 2014. This event will focus on the various aspects of a smart city including urban development, power, energy, transport, technology, green building, network & communication technology, etc. The conference is supported by eGov and ICE Connect magazine, India’s premiere magazines on ICT in governance and Infrastructure respectively.
Date: 18 July 2018
Venue: Hotal Lalit
National Smart City 2014 Conference is meant to provide a platform to bring the major stakeholders of the urban development and eGovernance to discuss and deliberate on the various models of Smart City. This summit will take forward the government’s agenda of smart cities by finding out the best possible contribution from each stakeholder towards the development of smart cities across the nation. Key stake holders from the Government of India and various state governments, along with the diplomats will be engaged for the Smart City conference. It is also noteworthy to mention that Smart City 2014 will have expo and awards. This is meant to provide a platform to bring the major stakeholders to discuss and debate upon the emergence and importance of creating world class urban infrastructure in India.
Why to attend?
- Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India
- Urban Development departments of State Government
- ULB and Municipalities: Head of City Planning/Urban development/Infrastructure/Transport etc
- Utility Companies
- Technology and Service Providers
- Investors, Banks and Financial Institutions
- Metro Rail Projects
- Infrastructure development firms
- IT & Telecom companies
- Power distribution utilities
- Green building solution providers
- Urban planning and development agencies
- Urban transport operators