Smart City Summit Nashik, 29th November 2017
The Maharashtra Government has selected Nashik as one of the smart cities. The city is swiftly moving towards urban overhaul and industrialisation while preserving its cultural heritage. Many projects will see the light of day soon, with the Nashik Municipal Corporation prioritising traffic management, parking and smartphone applications & many other ICT initiatives.
To facilitate deliberation and collaboration among key stakeholders, Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd in association with Nashik Municipal Corporation and Nashik Municipal Smart City Development Corporation Ltd is pleased to announce Nashik Smart City Summit 0n 29th November 2017.
Nashik provides a blend of tradition and modernism as it strives to be one of the leading cities in India to live, work and play. It provides city living at its best, with convenient and affordable public transport, safe and sustainable civic services and a responsive local government. Nashik chooses to preserve its cultural heritage while creating a sustainable future. Also known as the ‘Wine Capital of India,’ situated in the northern part of Maharashtra and selected as one of the cities to be made smart under Government of India’s ‘100 Smart Cities Mission,’ Nashik is all set for urban transformation.
In this context and taking the legacy of organizing smart city conferences across India, Elets Technomedia is proud to present ‘Smart City Summit-Nashik’ on 29 November 2017.
The ‘Nashik Municipal Corporation’ and ‘Nashik Smart City Development Corporation Limited’ are the esteemed ‘Host Partners’ of the conference.
Key Themes, Focus Areas
- IT & eGovernance
- Command and Control Area Development
- Smart and Energy Efficient Lighting
- Riverfront Development
- Traffic Management
- Smart Parking
- Safety and Security
- CCTV Surveillance
- Greenfield Town Planning
- Integrated Traffic Management Systems
- Water and Waste Water Management
- And Many More…
Participation of Stakeholders From:
- Ministry of Housing and Urban affairs
- Ministry of Road, Transport & Highways, Government of India
- Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India
- Department of Telecommunications, Government of India
- Municipal Corporations across Maharashtra
- Municipal Corporations across India
- Transport Departments from various State Governments
- Housing & Energy Departments from various State Governments
- State Security Establishments
- International Agencies & Foreign Countries