2nd Healthcare Summit Rajasthan, 23rd September 2016
Integration of Smart Technology & Trickle-Down Effect of Health Insurance to Ensure Paradigm Shift in Healthcare Ecosystem
Introduction: Elets Technomedia in collaboration with the Government of Rajasthan co-organises Healthcare Summit Rajasthan 2016 on 23rd September to ponder & conclude over the current relevant shifts apparent in the Indian healthcare landscape from the perspective of integration of advanced technologies & penetration of health insurance to the remotest corners due to the proactive approach of both state and central governments, as well as undoubtedly private players.
- Comprehending the scope of covering more & more population under various government and private health insurance schemes.
- Understanding the crucial role of technology as an enabler in uncomplicating the complicated procedures of health insurance, as well as ensuring right assistance during the golden hours.
- An overview of Government of Rajasthan’s Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana from the perspective of both technology and healthcare benefits.
- Learning how integration of advanced technologies in the infrastructure of medical facilities can reduce cost and time, as well as ensure increased productivity & efficiency.
- Discovering best healthcare practices & learning the methodologies to streamline them across all systems.
High-level Panels will include presentations, discussions and debates to identify potential solutions
1. Healthcare Insurance Schemes on the Road of Inclusiveness & Easy Accessibility
During this session, the thought leaders, policymakers & other stakeholders will brainstorm on the progressive reforms witnessed in healthcare landscape due to the rise in the number of government-based health schemes running successfully in various states to cover increased number of needful people under the umbrella of such schemes to deliver cost-effective healthcare in the remotest corners and improving the overall health status of India. They will be focusing on the role of technology in democratizing the impact of health insurance.
2. Role of Government of Rajasthan’s Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana in Delivering ‘Quality Care’ & Shift of Workload from Medical Facilities
The cash-less and hassle-free Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana has redefined healthcare by addressing the traditional medical care challenges, such as exorbitant medical cost, role of middle men that led to delay in accessing right medical care, and enabling quality care by encouraging private hospitals to partner in this entire vision. During this session, the panel will enumerate the achievements that can be replicated across the nation and challenges that need to be addressed.
3. Mapping Healthcare e-Initiatives Across India
This session will focus on e-initiatives undertaken across India to map the level of technological disruption occurring in the entire structure to make healthcare a basic right accessible by all. The session will cover a range of topics like queue management systems, healthcare apps introduced by both state governments & private players to deliver correct information & care, electronic medical record (EMR) system to enable quality care and create a database for ensuring relevant changes in policies, etc.
4. Mapping Healthcare e-Initiatives Across Rajasthan
Rajasthan has been the frontrunner in terms of adoption of advanced technologies, e- initiatives and disruptive technologies. During this session, we will learn more about Government of Rajasthan’s e-initiatives in healthcare sector. We will try to map how far has Rajasthan come and can come in the near future to become the benchmark for other states and healthcare stakeholders. We will also learn about key collaborations undertaken with private players to accelerate the adoption of technology in healthcare ecosystem.
5. Smart Technology for Smart Healthcare
During this session, we will discuss the vision of the healthcare stakeholders in terms of integration of smart technologies, such as analytics, artificial intelligence, robotic technologies, digital health, portable medical devices, etc., to deliver ‘Smart Care’. We will learn about first-of- its kind technologies adopted in medical facilities and being manufactured by corporate. We will also chart the ways by which Indian medical facilities can be at par with the world-level changes.
6. Best Healthcare Initiatives
Last but not the least, we will discuss the praiseworthy healthcare initiatives introduced at both private and government levels. The reason to discuss such initiatives is to encourage innovations in healthcare & realize the true democratizing effect in healthcare. We will narrow down the best healthcare practices to set new standards in the healthcare system that can be implemented across private and government facilities.
Rajasthan – A Land of Unlimited Opportunities
|The Government of Rajasthan is aggressively promoting Medical and Healthcare sector, also offering opportunity for the private sector to invest in medical and healthcare institutions (medical, dental and paramedical etc). In order to facilitate establishment of quality health institutions within the framework of set standards and norms, the Government seeks participation from the private sector for qualitative healthcare delivery. The State has the potential of extending its tourism into medical tourism with its RIPS (Rajasthan Investment Promotion Scheme)-2014 offering concessions and tax benefits for such investments.
Rajasthan offers opportunity for private sector investment in medical & healthcare institutions and medical, dental & paramedical colleges.
Rajasthan seeks private investment in health sector in order to facilitate establishment of quality health institutions within the framework of the set standards and norms. The State is already a major tourist destination and has tremendous potential for extending this into medical tourism.
PROJECTS FOR INVESTMENT
MULTI STOREY COTTAGES IN EXISTING HOSPITALS
SPECIALTY SERVICES AT DISTRICT HOSPITALS
DIAGNOSTIC FACILITIES AT DISTRICT HOSPITALS
SOLAR PANEL AT DISTRICT HOSPITALS & HEALTH CENTRES
LAUNDRY FACILITIES AT HOSPITALS
UPGRADATION OF OPERATION THEATRES
COLLECTION & DISPOSAL OF BIO-MEDICAL WASTE
Who Should Attend
The leaders of healthcare organizations can join us, which includes:
* Healthcare providers
- Hospital CEO, MD, CIO, CMO, CTO, CFO, COO, Medical Director etc from PAN India.
- Director of Diagnostics Center, Dental Clinic, IVF Center and Research labs
- Department Heads, Directors of IT, Administration, Operations, Strategy & Planning, Quality & Safety, HR
- Specialized doctors from Various Departments
* Healthcare policy makers/ researchers
- Health Minister, MoHFW, Government of Rajasthan
- Chief Secretaries, Joint Secretaries, Secretaries from MoHFW
- Various State’s MD NHM
- Healthcare PSUs
- Researchers/ Academic officers from healthcare
- Healthcare Programme officers
- Healthcare CSR
* Healthcare IT solution providers in
- mHealth/ Remote – Monitoring/ Wireless
- Healthcare consultancy
- System integration
- Clinical decision support – Data management
- Data Storage & Safety
* Medical Insurance Companies
* Medical Tourism Companies
* Medical Equipments Manufacturers and Vendors
* Healthcare Start-Ups and Venture Capitalists
* Pharmaceuticals Companies
* National and International Medical Associations
* Medical colleges, Pharma Colleges, Nursing Colleges, Hospital Management Institutes and Medical Students.
Why should attend
Learning: Business gets younger and expertise with learning. Transform Healthcare with IT is a learning platform that updates you about the latest innovations happening with respect to Information Technology in providing a better healthcare. This conference can drive ways to a new study, investment, and business plan that makes you an effective functioning business person. Gain rich knowledge from the presentations of Government Officials, PSUs and Corporate.
Networking: Businessperson never quits a conference without networking. Networking is the most important and effective way to promote any business. In rapidly developing healthcare IT sector, it is important to understand competitors, valuable resource, referrals and best Industry practices. At Annual healthcare Summit Rajasthan 2016, you get to see the best leaders from this industry from different parts of the country come together to share their knowledge and well being. So, collaboration is the best way to network with others on a personal note for their valuable inspiration and creative thoughts.
Vendors and Suppliers: Successful business model is defined by the sales it makes. At Annual healthcare Summit Rajasthan 2016, we gather vendor and suppliers from Healthcare Industry in one place to discuss the current business trends. This helps you to find the innovative products and services that help your business to stay competitive and give good mileage.
Self Positioning: When a person position`s himself as an expert in the industry, the peers and clients would like to maintain a long term relationship. This helps the people to churn out more business and prospective approach to do business.
Jaipur- A pink City: Jaipur is the first Indian City which has been accredited as center for medical Tourism. Jaipur is now becoming a hub for Medical Tourism. Take an extra trip at the beginning or end of the trip to explore the pink city region, meet old and new friends.
Key Participants or Proposed Participants
Government: Senior policy makers, government officials from key government departments
- Chief Minister Office
- Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare
- Department of Women and Child Development
- Department of Information Technology and Communication
- Department of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
State Development Partners
- EARTH Institute
- JPIEGO Participate
- Engender Health
- Member of Parliament
- Member of Legislative Assembly
- District Magistrate
- Chief Medical Officer
- 1-2 representatives from CMOs (Directors preferably nodal officers for PPPs)
- District Program Manager
- District Data Manager
- District Finance Manager
- 2-3 Medical Officer In Charge
- ANMs of the sub centers where we will work 2-3 district level NGOs
National representing government, private sector, donors, investors, academia and Corporate
- Secretary, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Additional Secretary National Health Mission
- Joint Director Policy, MoHFW
- Director MCH, MoHFW
- Director Non Communicable Disease
- Director PPPs
- Director (Other Programs)
- National Health System Resource Center
- National Institute of Health and Family Welfare
- Donor (USAID/DFID/Wellcome Trust/World Bank/BMGF/UNFPA/NIPI/UNICEF/WHO
- Private Investors and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Hospitals from Pan-India
Healthcare Award’s Nomination Categories
- Best Affordable Healthcare Initiative
- Best Accessible Healthcare Initiative
- Best Urban Healthcare Initiative
- Best Rural Healthcare Initiative
- Best IT in Healthcare Initiative
- Best National Health Mission (NHM) Initiative
- Best Healthcare ecosystem
- Best Healthcare Insurance Initiative
- Best Healthcare Innovation
- Best Healthcare PPP Initiative
- Best Healthcare CSR Initiative
- Best Medial Tourism Initiative
- Best eHealth Initiative
- Best mHealth Initiative
- Most Innovative IT Interventions in Healthcare Delivery
- Most Seamless Flow of Medical Information
- Hospital Equipped with the Most Versatile Diagnostics Laboratory
- Most Advanced OPD Set-up
- Widest Array of Green Interventions
- Most Eco-Sensitive Bio-Medical Waste Management Systems
- Most SMART & SECURE Campus Infrastructure
- Hospitals having a Tightly held mHEALTH Regime
- Hospitals having the Most Integrated Internal Communications Set-up
- Best Deployment of Patient Privacy Systems
- Hospitals Deploying Data Analytics Tools for Expedient & Accurate Diagnosis of Complex Healthcare Scenarios
- Hospitals having the Best Ease of Financial Transactions as in Payments
- Hospitals having the Best Integration of Insurance Processing with Payments
- Best Individual PMI Provider
- Best Group PMI Provider
- Best Healthcare Trust Provider
- Best Group Risk Provider
- Best Healthcare Cash Plan Provider
- Best Dental Cover Provider
- Best Individual International PMI Provider
- Best Group International PMI Provider
- Best Individual Critical Illness / Serious Illness Provider
- Best Individual Income Protection Provider
- Best Provider of Workplace Wellbeing Services
- Most Innovative New Product
- Best Use of Marketing to Intermediaries
- Best Online Intermediary Service to Intermediaries
- Best Customer Service by a Provider
- Health Insurance Company of the Year
- Most Pervasive Medical Insurance Product
- Most Sought After Term Insurance Product
- Most Trusted Life Insurance Product
- Best TPA Award
Medical IT, Equipment, Pharma Providers & Medical Tourism:
- HIS & HMIS Provider
- Innovative Peripheral Service Providers to Hospitals
- Hospital Data Management Service Provider
- Patient Monitoring Service Provider
- Payment Solution Provider in the Hospital
- Innovative Imaging Solution Provider
- Best Medical Equipment Award
- Best Pharmaceutical Provider Award
Commitment to legal issues in international healthcare
- Medical travel agency of the year
- Health & medical tourism : Destination of the year.
- Health Start-up of the Year
- Best Healthcare Innovator
- Champ Start-up of Healthcare
- Best Healthcare Start-up Investor
HEALTH START-UP OF THE YEAR:
This category will recognise the efforts of a healthcare start-up that has showcased the potential of becoming a big corporation. The key elements, such as breakthrough innovation, top-class business strategies and fast-paced growth, will be the parameters on which the Health Start-Up of the Year will be identified.
BEST HEALTHCARE INNOVATOR:
This category will recognise the first-of- its-kind innovation by a health start-up that has helped not only in boosting their business but also in strengthening the entire healthcare landscape. With so many competitors in the race, ‘originality’ and ‘long-standing business model’ will be the differentiating factor while deciding the winner.
CHAMP START-UP OF HEALTHCARE:
This category will reward the efforts of a start-up that has demonstrated self- sufficiency and strategic growth through the ability to self-fund their business to primarily focus on validating the products or service offerings and win customers by delivering true benefits.
BEST HEALTHCARE START-UP INVESTOR:
This category will identify the investor that has enriched the healthcare ecosystem by funding in the highly potential start-ups to ensure long-standing players in the field. The key parameters for identifying the winner will be the level of domain expertise, successful funding and successful start-ups that found wings because of such well-researched funding.