Healthcare Leaders’ Forum 14 March 2012
Indian healthcare industry is gearing up for a phenomenal growth. With a projected combined annual growth rate of 16% and an estimated market size of USD 75 billion by 2012, healthcare sector is expected to contribute as much as 8.5% of national GDP and employ more than 9 million people over the next couple of years.
Much to the delight, growth is evident in all sectors of the healthcare industry and almost across all geographic regions of the country.
While there are few who are already ahead of the curve and etched substantial success in the industry, a number of new entrants have ventured in the recent past, striving to make their mark with innovative ideas, services and business models.
Healthcare Leaders’ Forum conference will be a unique opportunity to share knowledge, innovative ideas and challenges amongst leaders in the healthcare domain. Bureaucrats, healthcare CXOs, practitioners, technocrats, industry personnel and civil society members along with healthcare experts, business leaders and stakeholders would all benefit through thought provoking sessions.
- Create a vibrant platform for senior industry leaders to share business experiences
- Provide opportunity of mutual learning among industry players
- Showcase existing success stories and best practices in healthcare industry
- Germinate new business ideas and winning strategies
- Market opportunities and growth pattern of healthcare industry
- Investment needs and prospects in healthcare sector
- Best practices in hospital management and operations
- Quality control and service excellence in healthcare
- Emerging business models in healthcare
- Technology strategies and roadmaps for modern hospitals
- Managing human resource issues in healthcare industry
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs, CMOs, CFOs, CIOs, CTOs of healthcare organisations
- Senior government officials and health secretaries
- Senior administrators, HODs and business managers of hospitals
- Investors from private equity and venture capital firms
- Vendors and suppliers of hospital materials, technologies, equipments and devices
- Healthcare consultants and experts