6th Healthcare leaders Forum, 2nd March 2016
Healthcare Leaders Forum – Mission Health IT 2020, New Delhi will feature the growth and future of the IT in the healthcare sector in India. This conference will address crucial challenges and advancements in the Indian healthcare sector and will provide network scope with industry peers. New opportunities will be explored, strategies will be brainstormed and business relations made to boost the future of this industry in India.
This summit will give you the opportunity to showcase your services to CIO’s, CTO’s, CEO’s, Public Health Dept., IT decision makers of leading hospitals spanning across the entire healthcare industry, technology solution providers and vendor.
Emerging technologies in the field of Hospital Information System, Patient Data Management, Security Services (both data & infrastructure), Document & Imaging Solutions, Patient Record Management (Wrist Band Barcodes), Technology in advance Radiology.
This summit aims to explore the vision through Keynote Presentations, Moderated Panel Discussions, Roundtables, Interactive response sessions, networking and more.
- ICT – Enabled Healthcare: Technological Interventions for Public Health
- Changing Dynamics of Hospital Management & Healthcare Delivery
- Cashless Payment System in Hospitals
- Technological Intervention Enabling Accurate Diagnosis & Judicious Medication
- Furthering Health Insurance Market in India: Issues & Opportunities
Who will be There
- CIOs from Leading Hospitals from PAN India.
- CEOs, Managing Directors, COOs, Directors & EDs from Hospitals of PAN India.
- Policy Makers from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Technology Providers & Consultants.
- Directors of Health Associations.