eWorld Forum, 1-3 August 2011
eWorld Forum 2011, launched by Shree Kapil Sibal, Union Minister of Human Resource Development and Communications and IT, Government of India, is being organised by Centre for Science, Development and Media Studies (CSDMS) and Elets Technomedia Private Limited in association with Department of Information Technology (DIT), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, and Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, on 1-3 August 2011 at The Ashok, New Delhi, India.
The must-attend, thought-leading eWorld Forum 2011, a forward-thinking event, designed to celebrate innovation and broaden opportunity would convene leaders, change makers, and participants from all fields of global governance and health to address a range of critically important issues and themes relating to Governance and Health. It would be an important venue for thought leaders, hundreds of CEOs from the world’s top-tier companies, senior foreign and U.S. government officials, leading figures in the global capital markets, forward-thinking academic experts, top journalists, and leaders in governance and healthcare. It would offer an invaluable setting and perfect environment for networking, learning, soaking up all meaningful insights and building new partnerships.
The Forum would offer a wonderful platform that seeks to lay the foundation and provide the impetus for long-term growth of e-Governance and eHealth at a global level. Modern Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) being the powerful tools that can help achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), this forum would provide an essence to effectively integrate or mainstream ICTs at a global level into development strategies and programmes.
The eWorld 2011 Exhibition, an integral part of eWorld Forum 2011, will take place on 2 and 3 August 2011 at The Ashok, New Delhi, India. The two day Exhibition will attract more than 1000 companies exhibiting and featuring the best in cutting edge developments from around the world. The Exhibition, running in parallel with the Conference would provide a showcase for the technology and service providers involved in the field of Governance and Health.
The eWorld Exhibition 2011 would highlight progress in the development of Information and Communications technologies, bringing together all key specialists of the industry to make it the most informative platform for the global Governance and Health sector.
- Make the most of your presence at eWorld Exhibition 2011and take advantage of the wide range of sponsorship and branding opportunities and position as leaders in this field.
- An excellent platform to meet the experts of the Governance and Health sector and to discuss new trends and developments in industry
- A great opportunity to exhibit and showcase your company and products to a global audience
- Stay tuned about the latest state-of-the-art technologies for new marketing strategies and utting edge developments in the ICT sector across the globe
- Cultivate prosperous business relations with colleagues, scientists and decision makers for innovative activities and strategies and inventive Marketing Solutions at the Global level
- Workshops, demonstrations and display of the latest from the ICT industry
Key Themes – Tracks – eGov
- Gov 2.0 technology for participatory and citizen-centric governance
- Scaling the Open Government initiatives across continents
- Access of Broadband to All
- mGov: Mobile as a platform for delivery of government to citizen services and engaging citizens in decision making.
- Transformational Government – adopting enterprise approach towards e-Government
- Information and communication technologies for security
- Cloud computing / SaaS [Cloud Computing -SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, XaaS]
- Capacity Building
- Green ICT / computing
- Role of CIO in the government
- Developing Suitable Policy Framework for e-Government
- Localisation for e-Government
- Emerging Technology Trends in e-Governance
- PPP in e-Government
- e-voting experiences and challenges
- Information and Cyber Security
- Data Storage and Management
- Smart Card/ Biometric
- ICT in Public Services Delivery
- Financial Inclusion
Key Themes – Tracks – eHealth
- Information and Communication Technologies for achieving Millennium Development Goals
- Leveraging Technology for Transforming Standards of Care across Nations
- Initiatives and Developments in eHealth Technologies – International Perspectives and Developments
- National eHealth Policies, Strategies and Infrastructure
- Country Case-Studies on eHealth Projects and Implementations
- eHealth Implications on Medical Tourism and Offshore Healthcare
- Adopting Sustainable IT in Strained Health Economies of Emerging Nations
- Data Standards and Interoperability for Health Information Exchange
- Telecommunication, Wireless and Mobile Applications in eHealth
- Strategies for Developing and Implementing Mobile Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing in health
- Importance of Social Media in health issues
- Public- Private Partnership
- Security issues in managing online health related data
MEET high level national as well as international dignitaries, international development organisations, service providers, IT vendors, consulting firms top level decision makers, experts, leaders and stakeholders in ICT arena on governance and health from across the world at one platform
NETWORK with policymakers from different countries, analysts, experts, ICT entrepreneurs to engage in an action-oriented policy dialogues and debates around the key emerging issues in the field of governance and health
WITNESS innovative ICT solutions on governance and health sectors at a global level
ACCESS to eWorld exhibition which will showcase cutting edge developments in ICT
SHARE and LEARN the best practices and knowledge