eGov Symposium- Andhra Pradesh 2016
Think Big Think Andhra Pradesh!
Be Part of Elets eGov Symposium- Andhra Pradesh 2016
Andhra Pradesh has Emerged as the Sunrise State. It is poised towards creating a benchmark in Information & Communication Technology (ICT) endowed with a high quality state-of-the-art physical & communication infrastructure of international standards, harnessed human resources, and proactive business friendly policies of the Government.
Also on the other hand, e-Governance is in essence, the application of Information and Communications Technology to government functioning in order to create smart governance. Andhra Pradesh is one of the leaders in terms of e-Governance.
Elet Technomedia, the premier organization for creating awareness on ICT and e-Governance since last decade in India, proudly announces eGov Symposium-Andhra Pradesh in 29 January 2016 in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
“eGov Symposium-Andhra Pradesh 2016” conference will focus on IT promotions, e-Governance and Innovations for Inclusive Growth in the Sunrise State.
- ICT for Innovations for Inclusive Growth
- Attracting IT investment in the State of Andhra Pradesh
- e-Governance and m-Governance for Government Service Delivery to Citizens
- Start-Ups for e-Governance
- ICT for Smart Cities
- Digital Andhra Pradesh for Digital India
Who will be There
- Hon’ble Minister of Information Technology & Communications, Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Chief Secretary, Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Adviser to Government, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Special Secretary, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Chief Executive Officer, e-Governance Authority, Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Industry Leaders from Across India
- To provide a platform to stakeholders in ICT to address regional issues and the challenges in the development sector
- To highlight the regional perspectives and to draw the attention of concerned authorities towards addressing these challenges
- To highlight best practices at the community level and deliberate on ways of replicating the same across different regions
- To provide a platform to address issues of urban-rural divide in ICT usage and increase the scope of the same
- To expand and diversify the multiple stakeholder voices in order to make the community more dynamic and vibrant, thereby, incorporating issues of contemporary relevance
- To promote public private partnerships in ICT in development initiatives to address region-specific concerns
- Sponsorship: We would be glad to work for you a suitable and customized sponsorship package to achieve your ongoing business development objectives.
- Exhibition: With so many ICT decision makers and industry leaders in one place you can showcase your products and services to the right authorities and create new prospects.
- Speaking: It would be a great opportunity to join the prestigious Speaker Panels featuring Key Government decision makers and Private stakeholders, to share your cases and values experiences.