State Education Summit Punjab, 7-8 February 2013
digitalLEARNING is pleased to announce the State Education Summit 2013, Punjab, being convened with the objective of focusing and deliberating on regional concerns and challenges in diverse areas of education the conference will become a platform for those with an interest in education and digital inclusion to meet, mingle and deliberate over recent policy developments, technological advances and ground level practices.
With the city of Punjab fast becoming the IT hub and a number of educational institutes having emerged in the city, the State Education Summit 2013, a first of its kind event in Punjab, is proposed to focus exclusively on the state’s initiatives in education while exploring opportunities for a digitally inclusive society.
- Education policy makers, ministers, secretaries
- Vice chancellors, directors, deans
- Education regulatory bodies
- School Principals, key management, and K12 representatives
- Edupreneuers, entrepreneurs, private equity Investors, venture capitalists
- Education technology providers
- Top corporates and recruitment agencies
- Career counselors, district coordinators and school teachers