National Student Startup and Innovation Summit, 5th October, 2017
The ‘Startup & Innovation’ ecosystem has gained momentum in recent years in India. With ‘Startup India’ mission in place, Government of India has reached out to new age innovators to drive sustainable economic growth and generate large scale employment opportunities. The Government through this initiative aims to empower Startups to grow through innovation and design.
At the same time, Government of Gujarat has also given focus in terms of building eff ective startup & innovation ecosystem. The state government’s startup policy has boosted confi dence in the market. The message is loud & clear-Gujarat is moving towards the right direction of becoming the startup & innovation hub in the country.
Realising the importance of Startup revolution for generating employment, the ‘Higher & Technical Education Department, Government of Gujarat’ , along with Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd, Asia & Middle East’s premier media & technology research organization is organizing ‘National Student Startup & Innovation Summit’ to be held on 5th October 2017 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
The aim of this conference will to create a knowledge sharing platform in which innovators across India & world over from various higher education institutes can come and showcase their innovations in the presence of policy makers, experts & investors.
- Encouraging Student Innovation & Startups-The Gujarat Way
- Role of Industry-Academia Collaboration in Promoting Student Startup Eco-System
- Building High Performance Startups and Social Enterprises
- Innovation and Interventions in IT & ITeS sector boosting Start Up Eco System
- Boost to Startups, Funding Innovators-The Present & Future
- Building University Innovation Ecosystem