Karnataka Cooperative Summit, 09th February 2016
Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd is organising the Karnataka Cooperative Summit 2016 in association with Department of Cooperation, Government of Karnataka.
The one-day summit will bring key stakeholders from the government and private sector to deliberate & collaborate for transformation of cooperative societies in the state through collective approach.
It will be an ideal platform to know the current trends, challenges, opportunities and leverage the best practices. The summit will veer around the following cooperative bodies:
- Banking Cooperatives
- Agricultural Cooperatives
Karnataka has a special place in the Indian cooperative sector, as it is one of the first states to have started the movement. We are proud to say that, the first agricultural credit cooperative society in Karnataka started in a village called Kanaginahaala, Gadag district, in 1905. In the same year, a consumer cooperative society also started in Bangalore. The state has over 4,000 Primary Agricultural societies and over 10.12 lakh farmers are benefited from these cooperatives. In Karnataka 100% villages are covered by cooperative Societies.
Karnataka is progressive in Cooperative movement. It is pioneer in bringing parallel cooperative law.
- Revolutionizing of Indian Cooperative Sector
- Urban Cooperative Banking & Financial Inclusion through Modern Technologies: (CBS, Data Center & Payment Solutions)
- Strengthening Cooperative Banking through Technology: Opportunities & Challenges
Why You Must Attend
- Attend high-ranking meetings with the Who’s Who in the sector to strengthen the movement
- Attend sessions where you can hear from and interact with leading personalities in their respective fields
- Get an insight into the broader governance, IT priorities and initiatives
- Build relationships through exclusive network settings
- Ask experts all the questions that you always wanted to
- Get an expert face-to-face opinion on specific issues
- Forge and diversify partnerships with governments, businesses and other organisations
- Capitalize on innovation opportunities and make intelligent, informed IT investment choices