2nd Gujarat Co-operatives Summit, 3rd March 2017
Cooperative Banks have traditionally been an integral and crucial part of the Indian economic system. These banks help in channelizing the idle savings of the society to fruitful economic ventures. Apart from channelizing the idle saving, these Cooperative Banks help in development of small and medium scale enterprise in urban areas by providing substantial credit facilities to this segment.
Despite the fact that the business and asset base of cooperative banks have grown over the years, these institutions have been facing numerous challenges in maintaining their development and sustainability. First of all the market competition and the need to retain good clientele are affecting cooperative banks. Secondly their size and relative lack of financial depth constraints adoption of high end technology which is the key ingredient of the new era banking sector.
“Gujarat Co-operatives Summit 2017“, Gujarat conference has been designed to discuss such challenges of cooperative banks. This summit will provide an interactive experience producing valuable, actionable outcomes. Participants will become part of an actively engaged community sounding board that generates productive ideas, activities and alliances during and between conferences.
- Role of Cooperative Banks in Building Intelligent India
- Urban Cooperative Banking & Financial Inclusion through modern technologies – Core banking solutions in e-Payment services
- Safe & Secure Cooperative Banking (Urban & Rural) : The way forward
- Leveraging Technology Driving Cooperative Banking
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Co-operation Department, Government of Gujarat
- National Federation of Urban Co-operative Banks & Credit Societies Ltd. (NAFCUB)
- Chairman, Director & CIO’s from Co-operative banks from Gujarat)
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
- Industry dealing in banking sector
- Chairman, Director & CIO’s from different cooperative banks
- IT companies dealing in banking sector
- Thought Leaders