BFSI Leadership Summit, 03 June, 2016
With rapidly increasing number of mobile users and growing digital commerce, there exists an enormous opportunity for deploying technology to enable mobility based financial transactions. Increasing usage of Internet and mobile money transfers are changing the face and future of financial transactions. The 2nd Annual BFSI Leadership Summit & Awards provides the platform to discuss, deliberate and chart the future course of action for this sector with burgeoning opportunities. The summit will take the journey ahead from the success and landscape created by the inaugural event that brought together the four pillars of Indian Banking vis-à-vis Government, Regulator, Banker and Industry for deliberations on growth of banking industry in India on one platform.
- Creating awareness about BFSI initiatives in Maharashtra and across the nation.
- Technology to take banking and financial services to the last mile.
- Aadhaar, DBT and other key initiatives towards reimbursement of subsidies and other financial services to the remotest areas.
- Platform to discuss challenges & opportunities and bring out recommendations from policy makers, bankers. Industry and regulators towards the growth of BFSI services across the nation.
- Banking the unbanked and provide them with the robust payment mechanisms in delivering financial services.
- Encouraging the banking expanse through rural and cooperative banking.
- Policy Makers
- Deputy Managing Directors (DMDs)
- Executive Directors (EDs)
- Chief General Managers IT (CGM IT)
- General Managers IT (GM IT)
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) from the Banking and Financial Services Sector
- General Managers Financial Inclusion (GM FI)
- Retail Banking heads
- IT companies providing services to the BFSI sector Business Heads across Retail, Alternate Channels, HR, Heads of Financial Inclusion, Rural Banking, SME etc