eHealth Pharma CIO Symposium, 21st April 2017
High on innovation, rising demand and rejuvenated confidence to translate opportunities into success, the Indian pharmaceutical industry, which is among the top three in terms of volume globally, is growing leaps and bounds. By an estimate, the industry is all set to expand at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 16 per cent to $55 billion by 2020. Much of this growth will depend on Indian pharma companies’ capacity to adopt Information Technology to drive their productivity, improve efficiency and maintain cost effectiveness.
In view of increased digital adoption, it is expected that Healthcare Information Technology (IT) market would expand more than 1.5 times by 2020 from its current value of $1 billion to meet the demand from pharma industry as well as other vertical of the healthcare sector.
To be organised with an aim to bring synergy to this growth process, eHealth Pharma CIO Symposium will be an ideal platform for organisations to meet, deliberate, network and forge strong ties with key decision makers, policy makers, industry experts and industry players, who are looking for new age technology solutions to incorporate within their organisations.
- IoT in Pharmaceutical Industry- Driving the Industrial revolution 4.0
- Supply Chain and Big Data
- Smart Manufacturing
- Cyber Security- Risks and Threats
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Cloud Computing in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Opportunities, Policies, Regulations and Roadblocks – Industry Speak
- FDI in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Innovations in R&D for Pharma sector
Who Should Attend
- Policy Makers from State Government and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India
- State Drug Controllers from Various State
- CTO, CISO, CIOs from Pharmaceuticals Companies
- Industry Leaders
- Thought Leaders
- Pharmaceuticals Associations from India
- Doctor and Pharmacists
- Data Management and Technology Companies.
- Health innovators
- Pharma Colleges