Higher Education & Human Resource Conclave, 21-22nd December 2017
Employability of youth is major challenge in India at present. According to United Nations labour report, it is predicted that unemployment will be an issue in coming years. At the same time some reports also say that more than 60% out of eight lakh engineers graduating from technical education institutes stay unemployed every year. This is a big challenge.
But as it is said, every challenge can be seen as an opportunity too. And this challenge of unemployment can be seen as opportunity and help a country like India to become the Innovation, Entrepreneurial Hub of the World.
The State of Rajasthan, under the leadership of Smt Vasundhara Raje, Hon’ble Chief Minister, is leaving no stone unturned to bring paradigm shift to the higher education scenario by giving dedicated focus on nurturing innovations, entrepreneurship to make youth employable and generate employment. At the same time role of Industry becomes all the more important to collaborate with governments to help in addressing the issues related to unemployment.
In this context, the ‘Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Rajasthan’, along with Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd, Asia & Middle East’s premier media & technology research organization, is organizing ‘Higher Education & Human Resource Conclave’ in Jaipur, Rajasthan in December 2017.
Riding on the legacy of its decade long experience in hosting knowledge conferences across the country and abroad, Elets Technomedia is all set to organise its 1st Higher Education Conclave in Jaipur in November. The summit aims to initiate discussions and deliberations on the finest practices and challenges of India’s Higher Education landscape.
Elets Technomedia, the premier technology and media research organisation of Asia and the Middle East, has spread its wings in India and across the world over the years. Since 2003 it’s been championing the cause of the governments, building knowledge-sharing platforms and highlighting importance of ICT for governance, health, education, urban development, and banking and finance sectors through conferences, publications, and knowledge portals.
Be its eGov, Digital Learning, eHealth or The Banking & Finance Post publications, they have highlighted ICT’s role to build a Knowledge Society. Elets’ global conferences have invariably created knowledge sharing platforms of topnotch thinkers, and industry leaders linked to various arenas. Be it eASIA, Malaysia, in 2006 or eASIA, Sri Lanka, 2009, eASIA, Bangaldesh, in 2011 or Global Innovation Conference, UK, 2016 or World Education Summits in India and Dubai were just a few of them.
- Participation of Policy Makers from Government of India, Government of Rajasthan & Various State Governments
- Participation of 150+ Universities/Institutes of Business & Management Studies
- Presence of Presidents, CEOs, Managing Directors, Vice Presidents from Top 50 Companies of India & Abroad
- Participation of Human Resource Managers from Top 100 Companies of India & Abroad
- Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
- Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India
- Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Government of India
- Ministry of Commerce, Government of India
- NITI Ayog
- Policy Makers from Government of Rajasthan
- Higher Education Institutes from Rajasthan & Across India
- International Agencies & Embassies