Healthcare & Wellness Summit, 26 March 2018
Indian healthcare system is undergoing a major transformation with focus sharply shifting towards making delivery of health services more affordable, accessible and inclusive, taking quality healthcare to the doorsteps of the masses. To help achieve this target, government policy initiatives are geared towards disruptive innovations and technological interventions to effect incremental changes in the entire healthcare ecosystem.
Being a passionate crusader for transformation of Indian healthcare sector, Elets Technomedia and eHealth Magazine will organise Elets Healthcare & Wellness Summit, 26th March 2018 with clear objectives of helping the industry get rid of redundancies and bridging the existing information gaps across the country’s health ecosystem to foster growth.
Elets Healthcare and Wellness Summit 2018 will see active participation of Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India and Other States, Department of Ayush , PSUs like HSCC (India) Ltd under the MoHFW, GoI, State Health Secretaries, International Hospital Chains, MDNHMs, CEOs, CIOs and other decision makers from hospitals , renowned doctors, Researchers/Academicians and Healthcare IT solution providers.
Message of Dr. Ashok Seth, Chairman, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi and Head, Cardiology Council of Fortis Group of Hospitals
- Best practices in healthcare delivery
- Universal Health Coverage
- Transforming healthcare with IT
- The emerging role of PPP in Indian healthcare sector
- CSR Initiatives in healthcare
- Role of hospitals for providing quality and affordable healthcare
- Innovations in Medical devices and Make in India initiatives
- Innovations in Non Communicable Diseases
- Community Healthcare
- e-Governance in Healthcare
- Latest Trends in Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Start-Ups in Healthcare
- Healthcare Investments
Who Should Attend
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India
- Ministry of Ayush, Government of India.
- Mission Directors of National Health Missions, Health department across India
- 50 plus Top CXOs of private & government hospitals from PAN India.
- Diagnostics Centers
- International Agencies
- Health PSUs
- Healthcare IT Companies
- Banks and Insurance Companies
- Healthcare Startups