8th Healthcare Leaders Forum, Chandigarh, 27 April 2018
Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd, Asia & Middle East’s premier media & technology research organisation is proud to announce 8 th edition of its prestigious ‘Healthcare Leaders Forum (HLF)’ in Chandigarh on 27 April 2018. Aim of this conference is to bring together leading healthcare brands together to discuss and deliberate upon various aspects of building quality healthcare ecosystem with special focus on the healthcare scenario in Chandigarh and Northern India.
Chandigarh as a city has given utmost importance to take the social infrastructure sector to the next level with special focus on healthcare. The ‘City Beautiful’ has got its own administration at the same time it serves as the capital city for both Punjab & Haryana. That is why Chandigarh as a city has got immense potential to become the hub of healthcare as both the states have got special focus on the improvement of health sector.
Keeping in mind the importance of Chandigarh as the city strategically situated in the Northern part of India and in line with the rich legacy of organising quality healthcare conferences in various part of the country, Elets now reaches the ‘City Beautiful’ with its 8th edition of ‘Healthcare Leaders Forum (HLF).
- Digital India, Make in India, Start Up India Revolution in Indian Healthcare Sector
- Hospital management through Innovation
- World Class Technology for Providing Healthcare Services to Citizens
- Smart Hospital for Smarter Healthcare Services
- ICT enabled Healthcare
- Medical Tourism
- Innovation in Pharmaceuticals
- Internet of Things (IoT) in Healthcare
- And Many More…
- CEOs, CIOs, CMIO, CTO & other decision makers from Hospitals
- International Hospital Chains
- State Health & Family Welfare Departments
- State National Health Missions
- Healthcare IT Solution Providers
- Diagnostics Centers and Blood Banks
- Health PSUs
- Healthcare Startups
- Wellness Companies
- Medical Equipments Companies
- And Many More…