Smart and Sustainable City Summit, 7th – 8th April 2017
Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd announces Elets Smart & Sustainable City Summit Nagpur, Maharashtra on 7th & 8th April at Hotel Le Meridien. Nagpur Municipal Corporation is the esteemed Host Partner of this premier conference and exhibition, which will be witnessing deliberations from important stakeholders of Smart City mission, from both Maharashtra and other States of India. Elets Smart & Sustainable City Summit Nagpur will also host several panel discussions on Government of India’s ambitious program Swachh Bharat, Adhaar-linked Transaction, Intelligent Transport Management System (ITMS), IoT and IoET as the facilitator for overall smart infrastructure and others.
The conference will also conduct several panel discussions and industry presentations on important components of establishing a smart city, including – role of IoT and IoET in implementing Smart Governance in Smart Cities, Multi-mode transportation, Swachh Bharat, Waste Management, Smart Social Infrastructure and several others. The conference will bring forth the best practices of Smart Cities from across the country and will play a major role in building Nagpur as a Smart City.
- International Experience on Smart Cities
- Smart Transactions in the era of Digital India, Smart Cities & Digital Payments
- Smart & Sustainable Mobility
- Smart Infrastructure and Smart Housing for Smart Cities
- The Nagpur Experience
- Swachh India for a Smarter India
- Effective Waste Management for Smart Cities
- Water Management for Smarter ULBs
- Special Screening of Internationally Acclaimed Film, Directed by Oscar Winning Director Wudi Allen: ‘Transformation of Smart Cities’
- Best & Next Practices of Smart Cities & Importance of Technologies
- Mayor’s Conclave
- Maharashtra’s Tryst with SmartCity Dream
- Building Smart cities: Challenges & Opportunities