Healthcare Summit, Karnataka, 11th April 2017
The Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Karnataka and Elets Technomedia are organising “Healthcare Summit, Karnataka 2017” a one-day conference and exposition in Bengaluru.
With the Digital Healthcare sector witnessing a rise globally and not just in India, the world’s fastest growing economy, the Indian spending on Healthcare IT sector alone is set to reach $1bn by the end of this financial year.
All trends indicate that healthcare providers are planning dramatic increase in their investments in this area over the coming years. Investment in IT promises quality and efficiency gains but providers need to overcome the cost and complexity of implementation.
Ready access to information for doctors, nurses and clinical technicians is the key to improve the quality of life for India’s booming population, many of whom live far off from the nearest hospital.
If you are passionate about improving access to healthcare, looking for world-leading solutions, or if you have an innovative technology to bring to market, Healthcare Summit, Karnataka 2017 is the perfect place for you to network with policymakers from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, potential customers and if you wish to showcase your business’s potential at a top-class platforms of the country that matters.
- Leadership and Governance in Healthcare Delivery
- Best Practices in Healthcare Delivery from Indian States
- Strengthening Coordination – Self-Help Group Model for Health
- Health System Financing Management and CSR Initiatives in Healthcare
- Information Communication and Technology (ICT) in Healthcare
Why Should Attend
Stringent process to qualify every delegate and niche stakeholders from Healthcare industry on the criteria of the spending capacity and Decision making Power.
All the CIOs, CTOs, CXOs of hospitals, IT Leaders & Solution Providers exchange their business cards with one another during a small exercise.
Making your presence felt across India, by being part of this exclusive event along with vigorous marketing campaigns via print, online, EDMs, Social networks, pre and post event branding and many more.
One To One Interaction
Exclusive meetings set in an business environment between the partners, Speakers and the delegates.
Thought leaders, Government officials, Hospitals CIOs, CTOs, CXOs, IT Solution providers would be sharing their innovative ideas with each other.
By Invitation Only
Exclusive ‘By Invitation’ only event , bringing only the thought leaders at one platform.
Meeting the Final Decision Makers in a B2B environment and building long lasting Business relationship.
A chance to share a list of target and they would be invited to the exclusive event by us.
Long Hours to connect during Coffee Breaks and Luncheons.
Who Should Attend
- Hospital CEO, MD, CIO, CMO, CTO, CFO, COO, Medical Director etc from PAN India.
- Director of Diagnostics Center, Dental Clinic, IVF Center and Research Labs
- Department Heads, Directors of IT, Administration, Operations, Strategy & Planning, Quality & Safety, HR
- Specialized Doctors from Various Departments
Healthcare Policy Makers/ Researchers
- Health Minister, MoHFW, Government of Karnataka
- Chief Secretaries, Joint Secretaries, Secretaries from MoHFW
- Various State’s MD NHM
- Healthcare PSUs
- Researchers/ Academic Officers from Healthcare
- Healthcare Programme Officers
- Healthcare CSR
Healthcare IT solution Providers in
- mHealth/ Remote – Monitoring/ Wireless
- System integration
- Data Centers (Infrastructure and Transformation)
- Mobile Apps
- Enterprise mobility
- Artificial Intelligence
Medical Insurance Companies
Medical Tourism Companies
Medical Equipments Manufacturers and Vendors
Healthcare Start-Ups and Venture Capitalists
National and International Medical Associations
Medical Colleges and Institutions