Healthcare Leaders Forum Bengal, 10th December 2015
HLF examines the value of technology in improving healthcare provision and the efficiencies it brings to healthcare systems. It’s a platform that brings together healthcare leaders and innovators to share successful new and innovative approaches, firsthand experiences, and lessons learned in plotting this accelerated path to transformation.
The objective of Healthcare Leaders’ Forum, Bengal is to bring forward the Healthcare Technology initiatives taken to facilitate quality care in the Eastern part of India. The summit aims to provide a vibrant platform for the innovators, investors and to engage private companies with the East region Hospitals & Healthcare Service Providers. It will also be a platform for all the healthcare services providers to exchange knowledge and best practices with each other for better healthcare system in Eastern India.
Develop a roadmap for changing the paradigm for health service delivery in East by showcasing high potential healthcare initiatives, deliberating on challenges and identifying opportunities through public private partners.
Providing a platform to IT Solution Providers, Medical Technology Providers, Start ups, mHealth & Telemedicine Companies etc to meet the Hospital CEOs, CIOs, MDs to showcase their services to them.
East part of India has high potential for healthcare transformation, this summit tries to collaborate those change makers.
The Forum will bring together over 250 national, state, community and international leaders from government, hospitals, private sector, funders and development partners, social enterprises, healthcare innovators, academia and media who would form the healthcare ecosystem to support the scale up. The Summit will be one day event which will include a variety of activities ranging from high level panel, showcase of innovations, technical sessions.
- Inaugural: Healthcare Policy and Initiatives in Bengal
- Healthcare Infra in East- Changing Paradigms for Making Healthcare Accessible & Affordable to all
- Relevance of Make In India for Healthcare- Prospective from East
- Leveraging Technology for Healthcare Transformation
- Healthcare Adoption- Innovative Strategies
Who Should Participate
- Healthcare IT Solution Providers
- Medical Tourism Solution Providers
- Medical Technology Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Hospital Service Providers
- Companies in Healthcare CSR
- Healthcare Investment Companies
- Healthcare Infrastructure Companies
- Start-Up Companies
- mHealth & Telemedicine Companies
- CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, CTOs & MDs from Hospitals & Corporate Sector, Pan India.
- Senior Administrators, HODs, and Business Managers of Hospitals of East & Pan India
- Technology provider & Healthcare Consultants.